Tusk Casino Review
Tusk Casino is a casino and betting site. The site is operated by AltBet Exchange B.V. This company is registered in Curaçao and has also obtained its gaming license from the country’s gaming authority. In addition to this particular gambling site, the company behind the site operates several other similar sites.
This is a high-quality gaming platform. Here you can bet on sports but also play casino games. You can play more than 4,000 games in this safe online casino. In addition, you can choose to pay with cryptocurrencies. However, you don’t have to worry if you don’t have crypto – they also offer several other payment methods.
Tusk Casino also offers several bonuses to both new and returning players. Some bonuses are specific to the sports section of the site, while others are exclusive to the casino. For more information on these offers and much more, continue reading this gambling site review!
🎁 Tusk Casino Bonus
Accepting a casino bonus indiscriminately is never a good idea. No matter how tempting, you should always read the bonus terms and conditions before accepting a bonus to avoid disappointment. A (welcome) bonus can suddenly be less attractive than it appears at first sight. Again, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”.
If a bonus seems too good to be true, it often is. At Tusk, this also seems to be the case. Just take a look at their welcome bonus:
New users are offered an excellent bonus up to 100% up to €400 and 100 free spins.
The minimum deposit to take advantage of this offer is €10. You get 1 free spin for every euro deposited, so to get the maximum number of spins you need to deposit at least €100. You may use the bonus to play slots.
This seems like a very attractive bonus but the wagering requirement for this bonus is 40x before you can withdraw your money. Chances are you will lose all your money before you complete the wagering requirement.
Reload and cashback
The above also applies to their unlimited reload bonus and the 50% weekly reload bonus.
The wagering requirement for the weekly cashback is 10x the bonus amount. Even that is high compared to offers from other cashback casinos, while the maximum cashback amount (€200) at Tusk is significantly lower than the competition. So consider this carefully before accepting a bonus at Tusk Casino.
They also have profit limits for bonuses. This means you can only withdraw a limited amount of what you win with a bonus. This applies even to bonuses with a deposit, such as the welcome bonus. The limits are as follows:
- Free bonuses without deposit: a maximum of 2 times the bonus value can be withdrawn.
- Deposit bonuses: up to 20 times the bonus amount plus winnings from your deposit
- Goodwill/Cashback/Free Spin bonus: a maximum of 5 times the bonus amount can be withdrawn.
Tusk Casino does not have a welcome bonus available for new sports bettors.
However, you will find regular special offers in your account such as boosters, weekly challenges, and other promotions.
🎰 Tusk Casino Games
The game lobby available at Tusk casino offers titles coming from a number of different developers. Nearly 50 companies fill the lobby with their games, making Tusk even more inviting. These brands include Play’n Go, Red Tiger, Big Time Gaming, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet, Quickspin, Thunderkick and Netent, just to name a few.
Slot titles predominate in the casino’s game selection and in this category you will find many video slots, jackpot slots and Megaways slots. The games that Big Time Gaming, MascotGaming, Platipus and Play’n GO among others provide the slot site with include titles such as:
- Extra Chilli slot
- Danger High Voltage
- Majestic Gold Megaways
- The Tomb: Dragon Emperor’s Treasure
- Knight Rider
- Irish Pot Luck
- Aztec Coins
- Leprechaun’s Coins
- 7 & Hot Fruits
You can also bet on more than 120 live dealer games, such as live Roulette, live Blackjack, live Baccarat and live Poker.
In addition, Tusk has a virtual sports section where you can take your chances on virtual soccer, tennis, dog and horse races and other sports. Most games have a demo version so you can easily decide whether you want to place a real money bet on them.
📝 How to start playing at Tusk Casino
The registration process at Tusk Casino is broken down into four simple steps:
- Begin the registration process. Click on the “Join” button to begin opening an account. Choose a username and password and enter your email address. You will also need to accept the terms and conditions and confirm that you are over 18. You can also choose to subscribe to the gaming site’s newsletter if you wish.
- Request a confirmation code by text message. Enter your mobile phone number to receive a confirmation code. You will need to have access to this code to complete the registration process. Therefore, you must enter a valid mobile number.
- Enter the confirmation code. You have now been sent a four-digit code by SMS. Check your messages to see which four digits make up the code. Then enter these digits in the boxes to proceed with the process.
- Complete your personal information. The last step before completing your registration is to fill in your personal details. Here you enter your name and address and any additional data requested by the gaming company. You also choose a currency (e.g. EUR or USD). Once you are done, click on “Register” to complete the registration!
Once this is done, you are registered and logged into the site. You will also receive an email with instructions to help you activate your account. Otherwise, you are ready to start betting and playing your favorite games at Tusk Casino!
📱 Mobile Casino
Tusk Casino is also easily accessible via mobile devices. This allows you to play the games wherever you are. Tusk mobile casino is compatible with iOS, Android and other systems and can be loaded through your device’s web browser. You will then see the mobile-optimized version of the casino on your screen.
💸 Tuskcasino Depositing and Withdrawing
Tusk Casino offers plenty of payment options for deposits and withdrawals. The main options are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
The minimum deposit amount is €10, which aligns with industry standards. Maximum deposits depend on the payment method you choose. Depositing with MuchBetter gives you one of the highest limits with €8,000 per deposit.
The minimum withdrawal is set at €50, which is quite high. As part of standard anti-money laundering policies, all deposits must be wagered at least once before they can be withdrawn.
KYC verification can include a request for a government-issued ID, copies of utility bills and images of the cards used to deposit money into your account. Anyone with more than $100 deposited into their account must submit documents before they can withdraw.
There are some withdrawal limits that we are not fond of. They are based on your loyalty status in the VIP program.
- Bronze: maximum €1,000 per day, €4,000 per week and €16,000 per month
- Silver: maximum €2,000 per day and €8,000 per week and €24,000 per month
- Gold: maximum of €5,000 per day and €15,000 per week and €45,000 per month
- Platinum: up to €15,000 per day and €45,000 per week and €100,000 per month
- Diamond VIP level: the withdrawal limits of this level are sky-high and all flexible and must be agreed with the personal VIP manager.
✨ Overall Experience
Tusk Casino brings in a breath of fresh air. Also, despite being one of the newer operators, it stands out with its wide selection of game providers, thousands of slot machines, video poker for real money, a worldwide smooth live casino experience, a visually appealing website design and a user-friendly interface. There is something for everyone at this casino. The games are all cutting edge and even more live casino providers are expected in the near future. At the latest, once more deposit options, such as Bitcoin and Neteller, are implemented on the website, no casino player should have any concerns. It is definitely worth playing.