Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Asgardian Stones Slot
5.0

Asgardian Stones Slot

by
RTP 96.31%

Try Asgardian Stones Slot online for free in demo mode with no download or registration ▼


Licenced casinos to play Asgardian Stones Slot for real money
Bonus up to:
$/€500 Bonus + 225 Free Spins
Welcome Package
* New customers only
5.0/5
T&Cs Apply
- New customers only
- The first welcome bonus of 100% (up to $500) per deposit, as well as winnings for free spins, are credited to the Bonus account at this stage.
- The wagering coefficient for the first welcome bonus in the amount of 100% of the deposit is x40. You can wager the bonus within 30 days from the moment of its accrual.
- The wagering coefficient for free spins at the first stage of the welcome bonus is x20. The wagering period is 30 days from the moment of accrual.
- Winnings for free spins at the second stage of the welcome package are credited to the Actual account.
- Winnings for free spins at the third stage of the welcome package are credited to the Bonus account and wagered at a coefficient of x20. The wagering period is 30 days.
- Bonuses are canceled if they are not wagered on time.
- Winnings for free spins at the fourth stage of the welcome package are credited to the Actual account.
- Play Fortuna technical support staff are aware of all welcome bonuses. If you have any questions, please contact the chat 24/7.
Bonus up to:
250% + 125 FS
Start Bonuses
* New customers only
4.8/5
T&Cs Apply
- New customers only
- Starting 200% bonus is charged to the Bonus balance. The wagering coefficient is x30 of the deposit amount and bonus. You can wager the bonus within 5 days from the date of accrual.
- Free spins winnings go to the Bonus balance. The wagering coefficient is x40 of the winning amount. Use free spins within 7 days. You can wager the bonus within 30 days from the date of accrual.
- The final welcome bonus offer - 50% booster bonus up to 300 USD. It goes to the Bonus balance. The wagering coefficient is x30 of the deposit amount and bonus. You can wager the bonus within 10 days from the date of accrual.
- The bonus will be credited to your actual account immediately after wagering.
- If the bonus is not fully wagered within the required time - it is canceled.
Bonus up to:
100% up to $/€500
Starting Bonus
* New customers only
4.5/5
T&Cs Apply
- New customers only
- Get a starting promotion for a deposit of $10 or more after activating this bonus. No welcome reward will be awarded without activation.
- You will receive a bonus equal to 100% of the made deposit. The accrual does not exceed $500. You can withdraw this amount only after wagering with x40 odds.
- The period for wagering the bonus is 30 days - after this period, the accruals are debited from your account.
- While the accrual is on the Bonus account, it cannot be used for bets and you cannot perform any other actions with it - only withdraw to the Real account if all wagering conditions are met.
Welcome bonus:
655% up to $3275
+ 50 Free Spins
* New customers only

Asgardian Stones Slot Review

Craving Norse-themed games that might absorb you into play? Asgardian Stones slot is a 5-reel with 20 paylines entertainment for you created by NetEnt. The slot takes you into ancient mythology surrounded by the Asgard features including rocks, and runes that protect the entrance to Gods, and their power. Play Asgardian Stones for fun, and reveal more stoned God’s faces until you win an entrance to Asgard.

Asgardian stones slot demo

Asgardian Stones Slot Coins Limits:

  • Minimal Coins Size per line – 0.01
  • Maximal Coins Size per line – 1
  • Minimal Coins per line – 1
  • Maximal Coins per line – 10
  • Jackpot – 500

To start with the reel, you should set coin denominations by clicking on the coin value +/- below as well as level +/- for the coins per line. Otherwise, you may spend a few spins with set denominations. You may access free spins Asgardian Stones no deposit to experience a play too.

What users like the most? The slot has an Avalanche feature with its multipliers which consists of multiple wins while you sit and enjoy the bonuses. The main idea or task behind the slot is for a user to win an entrance to Asgard.

Asgardian Stones mobile version is available. You can enjoy the game on all the devices depending on your comfort without any lags.

asgardian stones mobile

Audio, and Design Features

Asgardian Stones casino slot is a go-choice for those in love with Norse themes and mythology. You play by spinning the symbols on the reels which are represented by runes, and stones with God’s faces. The runes come with A, K, and Q signs.

The gameplay is supported by a dark and mysterious soundtrack that may somehow help you dive into Asgard’s world. Otherwise, the atmosphere during the gameplay seems like you will come across terrific creatures.

The menu below the slot is comfortable mentioning the bet number, coin value, coins, level as well as buttons for autoplay and max bet. The animation is pretty slow featuring the runes that do not distract one from the gameplay.

Asgardian Stones Symbols

When initiating the play, you get symbols for starters. When they form a winning combination, a user enters the Avalanche feature. It, in turn, helps to enjoy winning again and again. Avalanche symbols fall into the reels position only. Once the win is there, the symbols explode and give space for the second Avalanche’s row of symbols to come until the wins are over.

The slot also features colossal symbols that may easily crush rows situated underneath, and get one the extra win. Once a row is crushed, the multiplier on the left side increases by 1 point, and it may reach up to 4x. It does not concern the W or Wild symbol. The colossal symbols appear in the order of 2×2 or 3×3.

asgardian stones symbols

W rune is the Wild symbol that works by substituting all the other symbols during the gameplay, except for the Bonus Wheel.

Users may also get the Colossal Crush experience activated which is possible only between the main and bonus game. The colossal symbol has to have a backup of other symbols underneath. If there are any empty spaces left, the Colossal symbol falls and explodes them all. It is ongoing until there are all symbols crushed.

Another perk of the Asgardian Stones slot machine is a bonus wheel which is represented by a 3×3 order. It helps to win either extra spins or just coins. The win for the coin during the bonus wheel is 1, 2, or 5 times equal to the total bet. The maximum win is x36 total bet.

By playing bonus wheel, you access up to 5 Asgardian Stones free spins.

Perks of Asgardian Stones and Bonuses

As was said above, Asgardian Stones NetEnt allows users access free spins to enjoy the gameplay. Beyond that, there is a W or Wild symbol that may replace all other symbols and occasionally form a winning combo (W remains in the place until a win).

One more engaging feature is the scatter symbol which may be activated during the bonus wheel. It will give 3 segments of the wheel with up to 25 free spins. Asgardian Stones scatter is 3×3 in size, and falls only on the last reels.

Asgardian Stones RTP

Asgardian Stones slot RTP offers 96.31% which is good, especially since it comes with additional bonuses. Thus, the chances of winning are high. The slot volatility is medium. The house edge is around 3.69%.

Try Asgardian Stones for Free in Demo

Interested to give yourself engaging time-spending? With our playfortunefor.fun you may play Asgardian Stones for free in a demo regimen.

After checking the features of the Asgardian Stones demo, you will familiarize yourself with free spins, possible winning combinations to go on with, and unlimited bonuses offered by NetEnt.

The Verdict on Asgardian Stones by NetEnt

All in all, the Asgardian Stones game is a perfect time-spending for users who love Norse-themed slots. It has many features and bonuses that aim for unlimited and repeating wins. The slot has medium volatility and stunning design visuals that might attract users. Beyond that, Asgardian Stones free play is perfect for those who want to dive into slot-experience without throwing money down the drain.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Free Spins
  • Terrific and intriguing design
  • Many features that aim for winning combinations
  • Available on all devices
Cons
  • No massive wins
  • Hard to activate most features

Watch Asgardian Stones Slot Machine Gameplay

Asgardian Stones">

About The Author