Online casinos with Euteller
Euteller is an electronic form of payments accessible through a network of 8 Finland’s largest banks. It therefore provides the ability to transfer funds directly to many online casinos that accept Euteller with no financial and personal information required to be provided, which is advantageous to customers of these banks.
Euteller is a digital payment system founded as a private company in 2007 in Finland. It is regulated by the Finnish Financial Supervision. Essentially, the system acts as an intermediary between the consumer and the bank, processing payments for online stores and other online venues that sell goods and services.
The Finnish gambling lovers have also found the much-desired qualities in top Euteller casino sites without tedious delays and absolute technical safety. Moreover, the system does not disclose any details of the client, ensuring complete anonymity of the transaction.
How to choose the best Euteller casino
Every beginner player should follow a certain algorithm of actions when choosing so that he knows how to find the right casino with no wagering slots. Let’s analyze it point by point:
- Protection against fraud;
- games with top payouts and RTPs;
- fast and secure deposits and withdrawals;
- free customer service;
- bonus offers with fair terms and conditions;
- wide selection of games for all needs;
- stable casino software of both mobile Euteller casinos and PC platforms;
- promoting responsible gaming.
Those of you who are taking your first steps into the world of the best Euteller casino sites can benefit from our advice on how to start your experience on an online casino extremely helpful.
How to Make Euteller Deposits
Paying on gambling sites via Euteller is possible only if you have an active account in one of the banks partnering with this system. Due to the specific nature of Euteller, the network of participating banks includes only certain Finnish banks. Therefore, you must be a customer of:
- Danske Bank;
- OP-Pohjola Group
In case you do become involved in the Finnish gambling life and want to try making an Euteller casino deposit, you can do so by following the next steps:
- Go to the Deposit/Banking section.
- Check the available banking methods on the casino’s Checkout page. Select Euteller, therefore. If you don’t immediately find Euteller, look for the “Internet Banking” subcategory or something similar;
- Upon selecting Euteller as a funding option, a list of all Euteller participating banks will be displayed. Please make sure to click the bank where you have an account, which will automatically redirect you to the login page of this bank;
- enter the sum to be deposited along with your credentials (user ID/bank account number, and password);
- Validate the transaction using a PIN provided by your bank. Once approved, the transfer is processed in real time.
The sum will appear on your gaming balance within a minute, and you can use them to play games.
How to cash-out money from casino using Euteller
Withdrawing funds from Euteller is a bit of a chore, as it really depends on what top casino with no minimum deposit with Euteller you are a member of, since casinos rarely support it. But if you play at a casino which does support it, cash-out will be accessible for customers of these four online banks:
- Cooperative bank;
- POP bank;
- Savings bank.
For customers of these banks, Euteller is able to cash out winnings in as little as 7 seconds, probably the online bank’s page load is slower than payments flowing into a customer’s banking account.
Security and Protection
A casino Euteller is always a safe choice, as every such operator is a licensed online gambling platform. When a casino is licensed, then it is a sure sign of security and reliability. The Euteller scam would therefore be extremely difficult to implement. Payments via Euteller are completely secure because your bank’s site or app serves as the actual portal for payment. All transfers are protected from third parties by powerful SSL encryption. In addition, the transactions are doubly protected by the TAN number confirmation sent.
Euteller Fees and Payout Time
Another great benefit of Euteller is that the transactions are usually completely free of charge. However, it is always worth clarifying it at the online casino where you are going to transfer money, as some of the operators may impose fees on customers of online casino Euteller deposits and/or cash-outs. For example, Betsson charges a transfer fee via Euteller of 1.95%, which can be a minimum of € 0.80 and a maximum of € 1.95. So, it is not a very big expense. Fortunately, such Euteller casinos are quite rare. But you should check it out in its terms and conditions prior to joining a casino.
Such casino operators have managed to hone the speed of funds transfer to the extreme. These quick cash-outs are one of the reasons why casinos that favor Euteller have won the hearts of Finns. In the case of such a quick Euteller casino, it usually only takes a few minutes – or even less – time to deposit or withdraw via your online banking. Obviously, it mostly depends on how fast your online bank processes payments.
Customer Support for Euteller
Should you experience problems when using Euteller, then contact its customer support immediately. It is possible to get in touch with the Euteller support speaking Finnish via the contact form on the website. Unfortunately, Euteller support does not offer the possibility to call or write an email so far. However, you can still try the contact form to leave a request to be called or have your question answered by email. If you have an issue with a payment operation, you should always contact the casino’s support team first. They are usually better able to help you than Euteller itself. Usually, top Euteller casinos offer live chat, email and some even phone customer service.
Why should you choose an Euteller online casino?
Euteller Casino is definitely suitable for Finnish gamblers simply because it is a payment method designed for local customers only. In practice, gambling operators have added this payment option accommodating Finnish clients. Where Euteller withdrawals are possible, it will take up to a few minutes to finalize the process.
New Euteller casinos also propose different bonuses that this method is well suited for. Not all payment methods allow for wagering bonuses, so that’s a good point for Euteller. Also, Euteller casinos are pretty common, that is why they are always a good choice.
Euteller Casino Bonuses
Casinos supporting Euteller can be deservedly praised for their promos. Specifically, this domestic deposit option is ideal for wagering the Euteller casino welcome bonus, with which the casinos that support it entice you to the joy of gambling! Quite often the bonuses offered are top-up money and free spins, so the most ingenious way out is not to bother with these extra treats, probably because the gaming sites that use Euteller are quite old. Sometimes, of course, these bonuses come as a surprise, for example in the form of non-sticky bonuses or free spins.
Pros and cons of Euteller as an online deposit method
Among the most substantial merits of the Euteller can be named the following:
- there is no need to register on the service’s website separately: you just choose Euteller option, then an affiliate bank execute the transfer itself;
- there is a mobile application, which adds to the convenience of use;
- the transfer algorithm is identical to that of bank transfers, so everything is instant and extremely safe;
- the cases of money “hanging” between the sender and the recipient are completely excluded: even if a site has stopped supporting Euteller service, the money will return to the plastic card.
Disadvantages of Euteller:
- local orientation is not a disadvantage, but an inconvenient limitation: in fact, without a Finnish bank account, there is no way to use Euteller;
- the service supports only EUR, i.e. there will be a conversion fee;
- it is possible only to replenish the casino account through Euteller, so the winnings cash-out is possible only to a card or a bank account.
To date, only players with a bank account in one of the eight Finnish banks mentioned above can execute operations with Euteller. These are the biggest banks in Finland, thanks to affiliation with which Euteller has approximately three million potential customers.