Dead or Alive 2 Slot review
Finding a new and interesting slot for gamblers who are regularly playing casinos can be a hard objective. Amid the thousands of different games with various themes, it can take up hours of your life to find a well-paying and visually stunning slot. So why wouldn’t you take advantage of our help and spend the saved time on gambling itself? Today, we want to acquaint you with the Dead or Alive 2 slot: the continuation of its popular predecessor launched by NetEnt provider.
Dead or Alive 2 slot machine theme and graphics
Do you like western plots? The cowboys are jumping around on their horses, trying to catch bandits; sheriff and criminal meetings near the saloon near noon, waiting for the watch to click to make a shot. If you are not familiar with any of those cliches or have never enjoyed them, maybe it’s time for a change.
The Dead or Alive 2 game interface is adorned with brown wood to make it seem like you are sitting inside the saloon. Lanterns on the sides and table numbers (which have moving animations when you put your cursor on them) perfectly complement the present atmosphere.
Most of the basic symbols on the field are numbers and letters shaped out of steel. On their own, they would never impress skillful gamblers, so NetEnt introduced a couple of special symbols. Thus, partially free Dead or Alive slots feature: scatters, which are the images of the crossed revolvers and the animal’s skull; wilds that represent the main characters of the game; a couple of special symbols with pictures of the saloon items.
The animations of the slots are executing their job well, making you feel every slot like there is something special is about to happen. In addition, many symbols have their own little animations. For instance, characters on the wild symbols move at the end of the spin and produce glittering animation. Even though there are no 3D elements while you play Dead or Alive 2, you will definitely feel that this slot is more on the innovative side. But if you search for volumetric visuals specifically, look for some video slots on our website.
During the major wins, or when you enter a bonus game, you will also be surprised with uplifting visuals. They will be the sign of the prize that awaits you in the following couple of spins.
How to play the Dead or Alive 2 slot?
To start playing Dead or Alive 2 casino games, you need to execute the same exact process that you should be familiar with:
- Sign up at one of the best slots sites;
- Verify the registration and go to the cashier page;
- Choose a suitable payment method and deposit funds into your account;
- Go to the slots section and find the Dead or Alive 2 game;
Once you have launched the game, learn some of its basic rules before you start spinning. Once you understand how the casino Dead or Alive 2 slot works, go ahead and press “Continue.” Then, you will be presented with a gaming field of five reels, three rows, and nine paylines.
Let’s break down some of the buttons on the screen:
- On the left bottom corner, you see four icons. The first is the wrench, where you can set a few game settings. Then we have a volume regulator for obvious purposes, an auto button for auto settings, and a question mark to figure out rules;
- In the bottom middle of the screen, you see a round button with arrows – that is what you press to spin. To the right of it, you can find a button to make a max bet, and to the left, an autoplay feature;
- Regardless of whether you are using Dead or Alive 2 for free or for money, on both bottom sides, you’ll find info about the amount of your stake and coin value.
Dead or Alive 2 slot RTP, volatility, and maximum payouts
If you are looking for a consistent slot that will not drain all your betting funds quickly, then we are glad to say that Dead or Alive 2 RTP will facilitate it. The exact RTP (return to player) number is 96.8%, which means that among all the spins, Dead or Alive 2 slot sites will give players back 96.8% of the bets.
And for the high-numbers fans, NetEnt increased the volatility of the Dead or Alive 2. Thus, you will often see bigger prizes than in the other game. But, at the same time, prizes will rarely appear to balance the payouts.
The maximum amount of the multiplier your stake can get at Dead or Alive 2 casinos is x2500. It means that if you wager $2 on your spin, you are always capable of getting $5000 in return. Now imagine how much you can win if your stake is higher. But if you seek to find a slot with higher payouts, look for them at online casinos on that list.
Dead or Alive 2 Free Spins and Bonuses
Like any high-quality casino slot, Dead or Alive 2 regularly surprises its users with diverse bonuses. There are two ways of getting into the bonus game:
- To buy it for the prize of x60 of the current stake;
- Roll three scatter symbols at once.
Once you have met one of those requirements, you will be transferred into the bonus game (which consists of twelve free spins), where you can go with one of these options:
- High Noon Saloon. In this Dead or Alive 2 free spins mode, you will get wilds dropping on the reels to increase your profit. Thus, if there are two multiplier symbols dropped on one reel, you will get a double multiplier wild, and if there are three, you will earn a triple multiplier;
- Old Saloon. In this mode, all your twelve free spins will initially be sprinkled with a generous x2 bonus. In Old Saloon, you have a chance to get a Sticky Free Spin on the board, and each time you get it, you earn an additional free spin. But remember that Sticky Wildes will remain on the cells till the end of the bonus game, which might block some combos;
- Train Heist. In Dead or Alive 2 free spins no deposit Train Heist mode, your objective will be to fill a multiplier meter. Every wild that appears on the reels fills the meter by x1 multiplier and gives an extra free spin. Once you get your meter filled (x16), you will get additional 5 free spins on top.
Are you interested in playing more of the slots with bonuses? Then find more best slots bonus games, and uncover the world of endless casino wins.
Check out the Dead or Alive 2 Demo at the Playfortune website
Got interested in the Dead or Alive 2 slot machine but not ready to pay for it? It is not a problem. Playfortune allows anyone to play Dead or Alive 2 demo without spending funds. It can be a great opportunity for players to test the game and decide how they like its rules, payouts, bonus game, etc.
Or maybe you don’t have any available funds at the moment and just want to have fun gambling online. That is when you can enter Playfortune and just play Dead or Alive 2 for fun as much as you want.
There is no major downside in the free Dead or Alive 2 slots mode besides the fact that you are not winning real funds. So once you feel the confidence to spin the slot with actual money, make your first deposit and start winning! If you need some boost, use this 100 deposit bonus resources to increase your bank.
Can I play Dead or Alive 2 for free?
Yes, you can launch the Dead or Alive 2 free play with the help of the Playfortune website. You can also do it using free spins on Dead or Alive 2 no deposit mobile or once you enter a bonus game. If you are looking for a platform with instant bonuses, check out these 100 free spins platforms.
Where can I play Dead or Alive 2 online slots for real money?
You can find Dead or Alive 2 real money slots on the Playfortuna website amid the list of the best casinos.
Which bonuses and features can I find at Dead or Alive 2?
Dead or Alive 2 offers you three different bonus game options, each of which consists of free spins. The RTP of the slot is 96.8%, and it has high volatility.
What are the minimum and maximum stakes?
You can be 9 (first bet level) or 18 (second bet level) and change the value of the coins.
Can I play the Dead or Alive 2 slot on my phone or tablet?
Yes, you totally can. But, to do that, you need to find a gambling platform with good mobile compatibility.
Are there any free spins at the Dead or Alive 2 slot?
Yes, there are. You need to get into the bonus game to launch free spins at Dead or Alive 2. To do it, catch three scatters on the field, or buy it for the x60 of your current stake.
Pros & Cons
- Good visuals;
- High RTP and Volatility;
- Variety of bonus games;
- Dead or Alive 2 slot free play option.
- Nine paylines;
- Volatility can be too high for some players.